Supporting the organizations to create value is why we have the company and the partnerships. Supporting our partners and improving their business, either by transforming an existing organization with thousands of people or helping to create a business that is currently just an idea, is at the core of what we do.
- Develop roadmaps and portfolios that strategically focus on needed investments
- Train managers to find opportunities and capabilities to deliver results
- Establish and support operational managers with both learning and resources
- Improve the governance to ensure that operations are reliable, accessible, and continuously improved
- Focus on business strategy for technology and communication by driving fast change in the operating model
WE DO THIS BY PROVIDING FOLLOWING SERVICES
WE ALSO PROVIDE RESOURCES WITH FOCUS ON
BUSINESS IDEAS IN ACTION
POST-MERGER BETWEEN TWO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
The project was focused on supporting and guiding a merger within the financial sector between two larger financial institutions who were mainly located in Europe but had a global reach. The target was to help several entities with uniting the organizations: governance, processes, roles and responsibilities, cross-functional projects, etc. to a united and efficient post-merger entity.
To align two organizations is the same as organizing two groups of people that have limited experience working together before. For people to get used to each other and to agree on how to work is a process that needs direction and time.
You need to:
- Understand the organizations e.g. goals, cultures, strategies and people
- Understand where the united organization wants to go
- Set a framework of different tools
- Make both a roadmap for the long-term and a short-term plan
The new organization received support for the transformation. General structure and directions were supported; both the general governance and process structure, framework for alignment of corporate culture, as well as portfolio and other types of alignments.
Tenderly venture is set within the public procurement sector in Sweden. The value of public procurement market reaches 600 Bn SEK yearly. Naturally, there is a large number of companies that want to participate in public procurement, however most of them encounter the same type of problems:
- Lack of consolidated information
- Excessive requirements for submitting bids
- Tender notices are published too late, which results into the lack of preparation time
The public procurement data is distributed between 290 municipalities, 21 counties, and more than 300 government agencies.
The aim is to consolidate the data and offer proactive approach into the Swedish public procurement for companies that wish to participate. Having information about tender start dates and requirements, companies have more time to prepare a correct and competitive tender bid.
We’ve developed a procurement data database and processes for data collection, formatting, storing, extracting and presenting to the end clients as well as supporting services.
Currently Tenderly offers services for companies, contracting authorities, and governmental agencies in Sweden. Read more about Tenderly on the official website.