AVTech has developed various types of systems and processes for the electric power industry, our focus during recent years has been the third generation of the APDD system, a specialised solution for detection and monitoring of partial discharges in power transformers using acoustic methods.
- Transformer diagnostic
- Fault detection in electrical insulators
- Expert consulting on electrical networks and maintenance
Our goal is to ensure that you can use your assets for as long as possible, by performing the necessary maintenance of broken parts, and enable the planned replacement.
TRANSFORMER DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE
Our transformer monitoring service is based on ultrasonic acoustic detection technology and uses our own system – the third generation Acoustic Partial Discharge Detection (APDD) system.
AVTECH ACOUSTIC PD DETECTION
- Fully integrated service chain
- No interruption or disturbance of production since the measurements are conducted online
- Good indication whether the transformer should be inspected further
- Fast service due to the large number of acoustic sensors
- Technical experts who can interpret the acoustic signals of PD activities
- Reduced possibly of an error due to the standardization of processes
- Reduced financial costs and risk; optimized maintenance
- For power transformers of 5 MVA and above
- Three types of service*: one-time monitoring, recurrent monitoring, and fixed monitoring
- Report with measurements interpretation and further recommendations
*Depending on your needs, other types of the service can be arranged.